Salary Certificate Dubai is a document containing basic information about a person as an employee of the company. It specifies: the place of employment, the position and the date when the person joined it, the amount of salary and some other information. The certificate is certified by the signature of the head of the company and the seal. Usually issued at the request of an employee.
Why do I need
This document is not mandatory. It is required only in some cases when a person needs:
- Confirm the fact of work at the enterprise, for example, if the employee has a second job outside the Emirates.
- Open a salary account in a bank.
- Apply for a loan. The Bank must verify the applicant’s solvency. Only by assessing the salary level, a credit institution can determine the amount of money that it can lend and the repayment dates.
- Enroll in a driving school, taking advantage of the privilege. The cost of studying at a local driving school is high, and in order to get a license, you need to finish it. Training centers meet those who earn little, but would like to get the rights. By presenting a Certificate, such customers can get a good discount.
- Apply for a sponsor visa for family members. To become a sponsor for your household, you need to have a certain amount of salary that guarantees an acceptable standard of living for each family member. When applying for such a visa, an authorized organization must request a certificate reflecting the salary level.
These are the main cases when a Salary Certificate may be required, but it may be required in other cases.
How to get
There are no problems in the design of the document. If there is a need to present it, it is enough to submit a request to the employer and he will issue a certificate.
Deadline for receipt
Usually the Dubai Salary Certificate is issued within three business days. The employer submits a request to the free zone in which the company is registered and receives a Certificate. But sometimes the issuing authority asks for the reason why the request was made. Then the registration process stretches for 5 working days.