Ajman Bank has many branches in the United Arab Emirates.He is supported by the government of the region, as well as the main financial institutions and individuals of the country. The organization’s strategy is focused on the rapidly developing Sharia money services market through innovation for customers. Let’s look at what products and services this bank can offer.
About the Bank
The financial organization was founded in 2007 as the first Islamic bank to be registered in the Emirate of Ajman. In February 2008, its shares appeared on the Dubai financial market, and a year later the bank was officially opened.
Today, it has 8 branches and 35 ATMs throughout the territory of this state.
Minimum requirements for opening an account
- The minimum amount in the account must be from 500,000 to 1,000 000 dirhams.
- The number of translations is unlimited.
- The first payment is equal to the smallest account balance and must be paid immediately.
- Payment execution – day to day.
Tariffs and services
The Bank has many financial products and services.
We are talking about:
- Consumer banking – credit cards, consumer financing, accounts.
- Investment activities – investment decisions, priority banking, alternative investments.
- Wholesale banking – corporate and commercial banking, structured finance, business banking, financial institutions and syndicates.
The payment for the transfer in the amount of 50,000 euros will be 80 dirhams. Crediting the same amount is free of charge. If the minimum balance decreases, the amount for using the account per month will be 25 dirhams.
Opening an account
To open a savings or checking account, you need to visit a bank. If you have chosen a corporate account:
- Fill out the questionnaire according to the provided form for the company and the owner.
- Bring business account statements for the last six months, as well as photocopies of current contracts with contractors, an office lease agreement, etc.
If you have chosen a personal account, you will need:
- address confirmation;
- resident visa;
- letter of recommendation from the bank+ statement for the last six months.
In both cases, the list of documents is not exhaustive. The banking organization has the right to request other documents or data.
After opening your account, you can register in online banking. It allows you to manage financial transactions from anywhere.
To do this, you need to:
- Go to the official website of the bank.
- Click on “Online banking for consumers” and then on “Register”.
- Specify your account/mobile phone/card number.
- Create a user ID with a password that you will always use to log into your account.
- Confirm registration.
If you suddenly do not remember the password, click on “Forgot password” on the login page and reset the new one using your mobile or card.
Awards and achievements of Ajman Bank
- In 2016, he received the award for innovation and the second best call center in the UAE.
- In 2017, he was awarded for an improved call center.
- In 2018, it received the status of the fastest growing bank in the EMIRATES and the Bankers Award.