Dubai Creek Harbour (Dubai Creek) is an area that is rapidly growing and developing. It is suitable for those who wish to temporarily reside in the territory of the emirate or stay here for a long time: good location, developed infrastructure, excellent transport links with other areas. In addition, there is a high demand for real estate objects, high profitability from them. Let’s consider the features of this community.
Description of Dubai Creek Harbour
The complex is quite large-scale, because its territory stretches for 550 hectares. It is located 10 minutes from the central part of Dubai. The project belongs to two construction companies Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding.
The total area of the district reaches 6 square kilometers. It localizes not only residential and commercial buildings, but also park areas, gardens, embankments, water channels.
Pros and cons of the Creek Harbor area in Dubai
- Advantageous location – you can easily and quickly get to any urban area.
- Convenience for living, work, rest.
- The territory is filled with walking areas, bike paths, playgrounds with cozy cafes.
- Fresh air, as the area is all in greenery and is near water.
- Developed infrastructure – supermarkets, gyms, kindergartens, educational, medical institutions.
- The use of solar energy and the presence of special systems that filter water.
The only drawback is considered to be relative noise, since the complex is still under construction.
Hospitals and clinics
- Rashid Hospital – has been operating since 1973. Now there are about 600 places in the hospital. It has different departments – from cardiology, dermatology to general resuscitation, neurology.
- Ultralasik Eye Center Clinic – its main specialization is the treatment and correction of vision. Here doctors perform surgical procedures, treat myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism.
- Al Jalila Hospital for Children – designed for 200 beds. The hospital uses only innovative modern equipment, with the help of which children of all ages are treated.
- The German Heart Centre Bremen Cardiology Center provides services within the framework of therapeutic work on the cardiovascular system.
- W Mart Supermarket – a large selection of products, goods for daily use. An order is available via the app, and home delivery is also available.
- Nadd Al Hamar is a grocery store that is located in a nearby neighborhood. There is a children’s barber shop on its territory.
- Al Rufaidha is a small supermarket. It is located twenty minutes away from DCH.
Schools and kindergartens
AL Barashi Nursery and Royati Nursery are two kindergartens that can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
Schools are also a 10-minute drive away:
- Universal American School – is managed by the educational foundation. The campus is equipped with scientific laboratories, sports fields, a football field, a multi-sports hall, two art studios, offices of language specialists, a polyclinic, several libraries.
- Deira International School – uses traditional English as the curriculum. The campus is equipped with swimming pools, gyms, playgrounds for basketball, cricket, rugby, football. There are also departments for music, drama studio, libraries, computer centers.
There is only one mosque in the district – Aikonik.
- Dubai Festival City Mall – located 15 km from the area. There are more than 300 shops on its territory, there is a huge entertainment center for children, adults, as well as a cinema.
- Dubai Mall – thanks to its large area, it managed to accommodate more than 1,200 stores. This is the central shopping center, with restaurants, a skating rink, a cinema, an entertainment center, and slot machines.
Architecture and sights
Upon completion of construction works, the district should become a record holder for the height of buildings. Its main architectural feature is considered to be a combination of ultra-modern high-rises and cozy villas.
There are also a lot of interesting places in the area, but definitely worth a visit:
- Dubai Creek Tower. It is located in the central part of the district. From the windows of the tower you can see the beautiful harbor and the horizon.
- Ras al Khor Nature Reserve. Located near the metropolis. Wild flamingos, fish, crustaceans, and some mammals live here. The reserve is also rich in flora – more than 50 varieties of unique flora. There are also viewing platforms from where you can watch birds with binoculars or a telescope.
Now public transport is not yet developed, as the area is under construction. Mostly people move around here on their own or rented cars. In 2 years, a metro line should be built.
Real estate sales trends
Residential real estate of 6 towers is represented by luxury apartments. According to the developer, in the future the area will be even more transformed and will look like a seaside Riviera with a busy boulevard.
The buildings are suitable for couples with children. All amenities are provided here – from special playgrounds for games, swimming pools, kindergartens to entertainment venues, shopping malls and supermarkets. All these factors set the trend that makes the community the best new residential area.
Trends in real estate rental
The Dubai Creek area is located near popular business centers, which is very convenient for working foreign citizens. If you have an apartment, then it can be rented for a long time not only to tourists, but also to expats. This will be a profitable investment.
From the developer, you can buy two or four-bedroom apartments with a magnificent view of the Dubai skyline. For residents, access to the gym and swimming pools will be available. You can also leave your car in the parking lot.
Another advantage of buying an apartment in this area is access to the beach and yacht club.