The Greens district in Dubai is a project built by the well–known company Emaar Properties. The territory of mixed development consists of 40 multi-format high-rises, which together form 10 residential complexes with ultramodern apartments.
Today it is a completed freehold zone. The territory is equipped with artificial lakes, walking areas, parks, shops, banks and other components of a comfortable life.
About The Greens area
The facilities began to be put into use back in 2003. The area gained its fame thanks to lush green landscapes, as well as a calm measured life in the middle of a bustling city.
On the territory of the complex, low-rise residential buildings have been successfully localized, around which there are beautiful gardens, paths and lakes. Each residential complex includes 4 buildings in which there are apartments with 1,2,3,4 rooms.
The area is replete with amenities to improve the life of the population – from well-maintained swimming pools, fully equipped fitness centers, barbecue areas to children’s playgrounds, multi-purpose halls for public celebrations.
There are also cafes, restaurants, shops and much more.
What’s going on with housing rentals in The Greens?
Most residents of this area rent long-term housing. The receipt per year depends on the type of selected objects (in dirhams):
- without furniture items – at least 35 thousand;
- studio – 36 thousand;
- one–room apartment – 49 thousand;
- two–room apartment – 84 thousand;
- three–room apartment – 109 thousand;
- four–room apartment – 146 thousand.
How are things with real estate sales?
Prices for the purchase of a cartier (in Dirhams):
- studio – 521,000;
- one–bedroom apartment – 682,000;
- with two numbers – 1,167,000;
- with three users – 1,760,000;
- with four subscribers – 1,884,000.
The development of the district opened in 2003. At the same time, investment interest continues to grow. For example, large one-room apartments for 620 thousand dirhams can expect that the check due to increased demand will increase to 950 thousand dirhams in just a few years.
Each complex on the territory has its own courtyard with swimming pools, a gym, a playground and recreation areas. That’s why you can choose the one that you liked the most.
How profitable are investments in The Greens?
Greens, like other free zones of the emirate, offers residential properties with an excellent ratio of cost, quality, profitability. The profitability of invested funds is directly related to the type of objects:
- studio – 6,9%;
- with 1st bedroom – 7.2%;
- with 2 bedrooms – 7.2%;
- with 3 bedrooms – 6,7%;
- with 4 bedrooms – 7.8%.
Investors who wish to buy housing in this area can count on high profitability – up to 7.8% per annum, as well as stable income due to high demand.
Popular buildings in Greens
- Al Ghozlan. There are studios, apartments with 2 rooms. The rent is from 33,000 dirhams UAE per year.
- Al-Tayal and Al–Arta are secluded housing and communal services of 4 buildings with single and double rooms. The price is a non-movable object, the cost of which is 630,000 dirhams UAE.
- Al-Alka and Al-Samar.
Several hotels (4 stars) are intended for visitors:
- Zabeel House by Jumeirah – located near Sheikh Zayed Street E11. It will only take you a few minutes by metro from Dubai Media City to get to this hotel. Here, guests can take advantage of world-class facilities, including a fitness club and banquet halls.
- Al Ghaf – rooms with 1 and 2 rooms. Satellite TV and free internet are available for guests.
- OYO The Green Man Pub and Hotel – a pleasant atmosphere reigns here, there is a kitchenette, parking and other amenities.
One private parking space is allocated for each resident. It is located in an underground parking lot. If you have more than one car, you can leave the cars in the street parking.
Since public spaces here are characterized by safety and convenience, many residents choose to walk or use public transport.
You can get to the area from Nakheel and Dubai Internet City. Buses also travel to this place on the routes F31 and F35.
Churches, temples and mosques
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is located near the community center. Free parking is available here, and a tent is provided for guests where Iftar is held in the month of Ramadan. There are also churches in the surrounding areas, such as the Confraternities and St. Mary’s. And in Jabal Ali, you can visit a Hindu temple.
- Jumeirah International Nurseries.
- In Barsha Heights.
- Jebel Ali Village Nursery.
- Regent International School (private) – education is based on an ultra-modern curriculum from the first to the thirteenth grades. The school is a recognized world leader in the field of positive education.
- Dubai National – training takes place according to the American curriculum. Located in Al-Barsha 1 is a 15–minute drive from the center of Greens.
Higher education can be obtained in Dubai Knowledge Village, in one of the universities represented (21 of them), colleges (14) and centers (more than 200). You can get to the village by car or take the metro.
Greens in Dubai is surrounded by several famous attractions:
- Emirates Golf Club is a popular place to play golf. On the territory of the club there are two championship courses, restaurants and a golf academy.
- Dubai Marina is a coastal area with a beautiful view of the horizon, expensive yachts and a lively atmosphere. Marina Walk shopping Center and Dubai Marina Mall are considered famous attractions in this area.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence is a coastal complex with white sandy beaches, a large selection of restaurants, retail outlets. Here you can not only have a good rest, but also do water sports.
- The Walk at JBR is a shopping mall and an outdoor restaurant with an abundance of entertainment venues.
- Dubai Media City (advertising media center) and Dubai Internet City (technopark) are zones for professionals and businessmen. Various companies and startups are located here.
- Downtown Dubai – the zone is located a few minutes away from the district of Greens in Dubai. Here is the tallest building of the Burj Khalifa, as well as the Dubai Mall. Guests can go shopping or dine at world restaurants.