The Jivisi district in Dubai is a freehold territory. The construction of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) began 8 years ago. Now infrastructure facilities are well developed here, and different categories of citizens live here – from employees, entrepreneurs to married couples. Also, this place attracts investors due to the large number of real estate. The transport interchange makes it possible to get to any corner of the emirate.
What is JVC?
The district is localized on an area of 8,700,000 square meters. The developer is Nakheel. There are a lot of real estate located here – about 2000 objects. Townhouses and villas predominate the most. There are also catering establishments, shopping complexes, places for entertainment and office space.
Among the main advantages:
- attractiveness of landscape design;
- unusual layout;
- a quiet, peaceful and ecological place;
- suitable for family holidays with children of different ages – there are many playgrounds, playgrounds, as well as park areas;
- well–developed infrastructure – there is everything for living;
- large selection of housing;
- attractiveness in terms of investments.
The difference of the district is the type of circle. There is a circular square in the center. Streets that resemble rays depart from it. This format is convenient because it makes it easier to navigate the terrain, and the main infrastructure facilities are localized in the center.
The main highways are concentrated near JVC, so you can easily quickly get to any corner of Dubai.Novice specialists appreciate the area due to its proximity to urban business centers. Tourists also love it, as you can easily go to places of interest.
In general, the place is suitable for families, couples and those who like a measured urban lifestyle.
One of the main attractions is the huge Circle Mall. It will surely be appreciated by shopping lovers.Here you can buy everything you need, as different well-known brands are represented in the shopping center. There is also a Spinney hypermarket (selling household goods), several restaurants and cafes with excellent cuisine and delicious ice cream from Baskin Robbins or Haagen Dazs.
A 20-storey skyscraper will also impress. Its design resembles the style of American skyscrapers of the 1930s. The building acquires a particularly beautiful appearance at night, when the lights are turned on.
The area is also localized near:
- Miracle Garden is the most popular destination among tourists and the largest garden in the whole world with an exclusive collection of amazing flower installations.
- Butterfly Garden – more than 15 thousand butterflies live in this place.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark is a water park for lovers of fun and adventure.
- Skydive is a place for fans of extreme sports, skydiving.
There is a 5*star hotel within JVC, which is localized in a round tower. He is considered the most recognizable among others in the area.
In addition, the latter is popular for its extensive green areas, where you can run in the morning, and in the afternoon / evening have a picnic or celebrate an event.
Dubai Miracle Garden
This flower park is considered the largest – its territory extends over 72,000 square meters. Every season, people of any age can come and experience the charm of new exciting activities and attractions.
Here you can also get acquainted with more than 150,000,000 blooming flowers.
Miracle Garden is located fifteen minutes away by car from JVC. The most fascinating objects on its territory are buildings and structures made of flower arrangements. Most of all, visitors like the arches, which resemble hearts in shape, on the Alley of Love, as well as flower castles and houses. At the same time, they are all created in full size. There is also a scaled-down Burj Khalifa skyscraper, an A380 airplane, retroauto, cartoon characters and other compositions.
In shape, the garden is a circle divided into a large number of thematic sectors with beautiful gazebos for visitors to relax. In summer, when the temperature is more than 40 + degrees, the garden is resting. And in the fall, landscape designers again begin to develop new masterpieces.
Professional photographers work on the territory of the garden, who will capture the brightest moments. Cozy cafes where you can have a snack are localized between the sectors.
Another largest park in the world with its own theme. It is part of the Dubai Hotel Complex. The residents love this place very much.
The park area is divided into two large parts – a park with various attractions and a water park with inflatable slides and pools. People of different ages can relax here. In general, more than 40 attractions, 6 playgrounds for games and entertainment, 15 thousand models with 60 million LEGO elements are localized on the territory.
It is considered the largest indoor butterfly garden in the whole world. It consists of 10 custom–built domes, the area of which is 6,673 square meters. Thousands of winged birds live in these domes – a total of 50 species of different sizes and colors. Coming to this place, you can notice how the development of insects occurs at each stage. You need to buy a ticket yourself on the territory of the garden.
Also, saucers with fruits are placed here so that the butterflies can enjoy the treat. In the center there is a fountain with a pond.
Educational institutions for children
In JVC, you can arrange children in one of the three existing kindergartens. Small groups are formed in them, and educators conduct classes, taking into account the personal needs of children.
His personal football field adjoins the school, where various matches are held – from football to cricket games. Within the framework of the educational program, there are 3 stages – primary, secondary, and higher. The school teaches English, exact sciences, art, business (a separate specialization). It has excellent infrastructure – from modern classrooms, laboratories and a library to sports facilities, a swimming pool and a gym.
Other schools and universities:
- Sanmark School.
- International School Nord England.
- Dubai Knowledge Park.
- World GEMS Academy.
- Canadian University in Dubai.
- The American School of Dubai.
Medical services are at a high level. Moreover, in order to get to the reception, it is not necessary to leave the freehold zone – everything is here:
- Dentistry Magnum Clinic. The clinic offers various services – from general and cosmetic dentistry, dental implantation to root canal treatment, tooth extraction and orthodontics.
- Apex Dental Dentistry with orthodontic department.
- Right Health Medical Center. It is a multidisciplinary institution. There is an emergency room and a laboratory. High-quality medical care is provided here.
There are also pharmacies in the quarter, although there are not so many of them.
Despite the fact that you can travel around the area by taxi and bus JO1, the most convenient way to travel is considered a private car. There are bus stops for public transport here – you can reach them on foot from almost anywhere. There are no metro stations, but they are in the neighboring frisons – you can get there by bus.
For those who have personal transport, it will not be difficult to find a parking space in this block, since parking is allocated for each residential building. Visiting tourists can park their car within any public parking area, of which there are many.
From JVC, you can get to the Mall in fifteen minutes, to Downtown Dubai in twenty minutes, to Legoland Dubai in half an hour.
Previously, in order to buy everything you need for your home, you had to get to closely localized areas. For example, it will take only ten minutes by public transport to get to Springs Souk or fifteen minutes to Dubai Marina Mall. The latter has not only everything for shopping, but also a cinema, as well as other entertainment.
Recently, there is no need to constantly go somewhere, because there is a huge shopping center.
Circle Mall stretches over 100,000 m2. Various stores are localized here, where clothing, household products, and household goods are sold. There are also supermarkets and departments with sporting goods, with food. In addition, here you can visit a complex with entertainment, a cinema, restaurants, cafes. There is also a parking area.
Another mall is Al Khail Avenue. In size, it stretched over 185,000 square meters. The number of stores has reached 350 units. In addition, you can visit the cinema.
In almost every high-rise building, you can find small grocery stores. Not counting local mini-markets, products can be bought at Spinneys, West Zone Supermarket, Bluemart Supermarket and Choithrams.
You can get to the Persian Gulf in ten minutes on the D61 highway. The nearest beach is Sufouh Beach – only 10 kilometers. It offers a view of the palm islands of artificial origin.
The beach is perfect for those who are not afraid of outdoor activities, as well as fans of sunbathing, swimming. Also on the shore, rental of equipment for water sports is available – from wakeboards and paddle boards to kitesurfs.
In general, the city beach stretches for 7 kilometers. There are two paths through it: a running track and for cycling.
If a beach holiday does not suit you, then there is a large swimming pool on the roof of the shopping center.
For sports fans there are many activities on the territory:
- gyms – with exercise equipment and for group training;
- parkour sites;
- tennis court;
Near the complex is Dubai Sports City with an international stadium and other opportunities for team games, such as a golf course. The latter consists of a deserted platform in combination with a link.
Water sports enthusiasts can go swimming in the pool or go to Kite Beach (20 minutes drive) for surfing, snowboarding.
What kind of real estate is there in JVC
There are about 2000 variants on the territory. Among them:
- villas – from 1 to 5 rooms;
- studios/apartments with 1-4 rooms;
- townhouses – from 1 to 5 bedrooms.
Housing in the area is created in a modern and elegant style. Each of the complexes is made according to the latest trends in architecture and has a unique, luxurious exterior. The residential complexes are equipped with spacious rooms, thoughtful layout, stylish kitchens and bathrooms.
Thanks to the various areas of the apartments and other features, this place manages to close the requests of any buyer.
Why is it better to buy real estate in JVC
Some invest in residential properties to stay here to live, others – to rent them out.
Advantages of choosing JVC:
- The availability of first–class amenities – from private pools, chic interiors to spacious balconies.
- A wide range of housing options – everyone will find an object according to their needs and budget.
- 24/7 security work – peace of mind of residents.
- Convenient location – good connection to main roads, public cars and airports, which makes it easy to move around the entire territory of the United Arab Emirates.
- There are buildings of various types here, which makes the area suitable for aspiring entrepreneurs, families with children and tourists.
- Availability of new projects that are under construction/planning. This fact indicates that the area continues to develop, new housing appears.
- Popular shopping malls, catering establishments, and entertainment facilities are localized here.
- Investments in real estate are not taxed – the government of Dubai is doing everything possible to attract investors to its country.
- The best Dubai schools are located here, which attracts family people to this area. Some educational institutions with an international level.
- In recent years, the growth of real estate prices is considered stable, which is important for investment.
- In comparison with Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina has reasonable prices for the purchase of housing.
- It is characterized by high profitability from renting apartments.
- High quality of life. JVC combines convenience and a neighborly lifestyle.
- It is considered environmentally friendly due to the large number of green spaces and parks.
JVC also has all the advantages of owning real estate, as in other areas of the United Arab Emirates. For example, favorable payment of taxes, the opportunity to apply for a loan (for foreign citizens), the right to obtain residency (for those who have real estate), as well as a safe and stable investment environment.
In addition, if you buy an object under construction from a developer directly, you can get a discount from the market receipt in the amount of 20-25%, as well as on installments without interest.
Is there an apartment for sale in JVC now?
The Dubai real estate market is in constant development and attracts investors from everywhere. If we look at the quantitative indicator of sales in this area over the past year, it amounted to 5,647 residential units. The amount of such turnover is 5.3 billion dirhams or about 1.5 billion dollars.
Experts believe that sales trends are caused by various factors – from the appearance of new residential complexes to the growing demand from buyers, investors. The availability of a profitable mortgage also plays an important role.
The profitability indicator can be estimated based on data for the past year. According to the results of trend analysis, inexpensive apartments have become on the list of leaders.
The price tag of real estate in the emirate is constantly growing. This gives investors the opportunity to earn both on leasing and on resale. The latter will be beneficial only when buying an object at the construction stage.
The average bill per square foot in Dubai’s Jivisi district increased by 7.25% to 896 AED. You can buy a studio for 440,000 AED, a one–room apartment for 708 thousand AED, a two–room apartment for 1.07 million AED.
Sales trends in JVC should continue in the coming years. Especially if we take into account the development of large projects. It is expected that ample opportunities for long-term capital gains and rental income will also remain.
Now most of the projects are not finished yet, so in 2023 Jivisi will continue to develop rapidly.