Sharjah Airport Intl Free Zone is a free zone with excellent conditions for doing business. It is distinguished by an advantageous strategic location, a variety of industries and convenience of work. Here, entrepreneurs can count on a 24/7 licensing service, thanks to which they can register and launch a business faster in comparison with other zones.
In the free zone, a simple business organization with modern infrastructure:
- land plots available for rent;
- extensive network of highways, airports and seaports;
- immigration and customs;
- telecommunications and PC services;
- budget housing for workers;
- international services;
- free transfer and stable currency;
- modern equipment;
- banks and exchange offices;
- more than 8000 companies from 160 countries;
- medical clinics and pharmacies;
- Issuance of licenses on the same day in the “one window” mode.
- Full foreign ownership and repatriation of funds without currency restrictions.
- The lease is for 25 years with the possibility of further extension for the same period.
- Exemption from corporate and personal income tax.
- Exemption from import and export duties.
- Strategically advantageous localization.
- Availability of warehouses and offices of different areas.
- Obtaining residency for each employee of the company.
- The ability to hire foreigners.
- Low cost of registering an organization.
- A wide range of activities – from investing your finances to freight forwarding.
- FZE is an LLC company created by an individual/legal entity.
- FZC – LLC, which was created by 2 or more persons.
- A branch of a foreign company that was established outside the Emirates.
- A branch that was created in the UAE.
The same person can take part in several enterprises.
- Commercial (standard). With it, you can import, export, distribute, consolidate, store, and warehouse products. The maximum limit is three lines of similar products.
- General. It is obtained under a commercial license. The total makes it possible to cover a large number of products. You can also import, export, re-export, distribution, storage, warehousing.
With the help of the service, you will be able to provide the services that are specified in this license. For example, to advise on business issues, deliver, freight forwarding, engage in e-commerce.
Allows you to import raw materials, produce, process, assemble, pack, export finished products. To obtain it, you will need a permit from the Department of Health and Environment of Frizon.
Infrastructure for business
Include 3 options:
- SAIF Suite is a furnished space with a manager’s office and a developed IT infrastructure. Includes a quota for 8 visas.
- The SAIF Executive Office is an unfurnished room that covers all utility bills and IT infrastructure. A quota for 5 visas is available.
- SAIF office is an equipped, furnished workplace of a manager with a modern IT infrastructure without general use. The quota for 3 visas is included.
Warehouses are suitable for production, trade, logistics. They are localized near shopping areas, large logistics hubs. In addition, inside there are office spaces with a pantry, toilets, as well as an industrial lift for temperature control. The finished warehouse can be rented in one of 4 available areas: 125, 250, 400 or 600 square meters.
If you plan to build your own business facility for a warehouse or factory, then pay attention to the land plots. Their advantages:
- variety – from 2500 sq.m.;
- 24/7 security;
- engineering support;
- location near logistics hubs;
- the possibility of employees living on the territory;
- a great option for production, trade.
Thanks to the highly specialized production of jewelry, you can perform different functions without coming to several places. Jewelry companies help to exchange ideas and cooperate effectively.
On the territory of the free zone there are special places – parking containers.
The staff can stay in well-maintained, furnished rooms.These spaces are equipped with air conditioning, various amenities.
The cost of opening, including the office, is 32,500 dirhams. It is formed from:
- Registration fee – for FZE and FZC – 10 0000 AED, for branch – 5000 AED.
- Licenses: service and non–commercial – 7500 AED, general – 15,000 AED.
- Office SAIF – 15,000 AED.
Getting a visa to SAIF
- You can apply for visas for yourself, employees.
- You can bring your family, issue visas for her, which will allow you to work in the Emirates.
- The owner has the right to obtain an investor visa (for 3 years)/an employee visa (for 2 years).
- To open visas, you need to connect to the online immigration system “e-channel”.
- After obtaining a visa, a businessman has the right to obtain a tax residence of the Emirates.
- A copy of the license.
- Photocopy of the immigration card.
- A photocopy of each shareholder’s passport.
- Photocopy of each shareholder’s visa/immigration report.
- Color photo of the applicant.
- Diploma (for a work visa).
The owner/investor can purchase a visa in 8-10 days at a cost of 3840 dirhams. If the service is urgent, the price is 4040 dirhams. For the employee 3240 and 3440 dirhams, respectively.
Those who applied for a tour visa need to go through the status change procedure. Its price is 860 dirhams or 1010 dirhams if urgently needed.
In addition to safety measures to combat air pollution, Frison has environmental impact assessment standards. If you follow them, you can open a pharmaceutical factory.
Natural or artificial dyes can be imported into the territory of the Emirates. But it is forbidden to import chemical compounds containing radioactive substances.
Garbage containers and bins are located on the territory for household and non-hazardous waste.
In order to hire employees, it is necessary to issue resident visas for them.
Frison provides additional workers, messengers, as well as technical specialists for hiring. The maximum number of people depends on the type and size of the business.
Accounting can be entrusted to third-party professionals.
On the territory of the frison, you can use local as well as international telephone, fax, Internet.
Power supply is available with high voltage lines – 33/11 kV, as well as low 415 V – three phases, 230 V – one phase. Frequency – 50 Hz.
The company can be registered by the owner or holder of a power of attorney. From the documents you will need:
- the photo is the same size as in the passport;
- residential address, phone, e-mail.
After registration, you will receive:
- Certificate of registration.
- The agreement on the establishment and the Charter.
- Agreement on the management of investment funds.
- Share Certificates.
- Lease agreement.
You can renew the license in 1 day without the personal presence of the owner of the company. To do this, you need to pay and sign a lease extension agreement.
Shareholders and holders of power of attorney can make changes. Prices (in AED):
- Transfer shares – 10,000.
- Add/exclude Director – 2000.
- Change manager – 2000.
- Change the fiscal year – 500.
List of securities for liquidation:
- Decision of the Board of Directors.
- Audit report.
- A document on customs clearance.
- Visa status report from the Immigration Department.
- Permission from the Frizone Facilities Management Department.
The closure of the company in Sharjah Airport Intl Free Zone will cost 5500 dirhams.