Sharjah Publishing City is a free zone for publishers and book lovers with a first–class business infrastructure, thanks to which entrepreneurs can easily create and expand their business. The uniqueness of the free zone lies in the beautiful and well-built offices that are available for rent. Geographically, Sharjah is located in the central part between Europe and East Asia – from here it is easy to get to airports and seaports.
The Frison was created in 2017. Now a large number of infrastructure facilities are located on the territory – from coworking and warehouses to premises and commercial offices. The area of Sharjah is 65,000 square meters.
SPC is a community for those who work in the publishing industry. It has everything you need to start a successful business. Publishing City offers different opportunities to the book industry.
- Completely foreign property.
- There are no restrictive conditions for the repatriation of funds.
- 0% rate on income taxes: corporate and personal.
- There is no import or export tax.
- There are no restrictive measures related to currency.
- Business-friendly government and regulations.
- Competitive price of doing your own business.
- License for a full range of activities.
- Flexible offices.
- Competitive price for rental and sale of real estate.
- Short-term and long-term warehouses at competitive prices.
- Storage rooms of different sizes.
- World-class infrastructure.
- There are no restrictions on hiring foreigners.
- All services are available at cost–effective rates – from labor to printing, logistics.
- An economical alternative to other emirates.
Additional benefits for investors
Additional advantages include:
- availability of a dual license type;
- no capital requirements to create a company;
- flexible options for bank transactions;
- availability of immigration services;
- availability of VAT.
On the territory of Sharjah, you can open:
- FZE is a company with 1 shareholder. It can be either a private or a legal entity.
- FZC is a company with several shareholders (up to 7 people). They can be private, legal entities, or both at the same time.
- Branch – local in the UAE/ international.
- Commercial – for import, export, trade.
- General trading.
- For services.
- Trade/electronic commercial.
- Offices without furniture – 980 dirhams per 1 sq.m.
- Furnished offices – 1100 dirhams per 1 sq.m.
- Retail space – 480 dirhams per 1 sq.m.
- Warehouses for storing goods – 480 dirhams per 1 sq.m.
Each of the options below includes:
- business license;
- lease agreement;
- certificate of education;
- stock certificate;
- certificate of economic activity.
Distinctive features of business packages:
|Business packages||Number of shareholders||Number of licensed activities||Categories of activity||Visa Allocation||Price, AED|
|Publishing||up to 7||up to 5||publishing||up to 100 quotas||from 5750|
|Standard||up to 7||up to 5||all||up to 100 quotas||c 8050|
|Entrepreneur starter||up to 5||up to 3||all||__||6500|
|Premium Entrepreneur||up to 5||up to 3||all||1 quota||8000|
|Entrepreneur Premium Pro||up to 5||up to 3||all||1 quota||15225|
|Elite Entrepreneur||up to 5||up to 3||all||1 quota||17750|
As additional services , you can use:
- The card of the institution is 1575 AED.
- Electronic registration channel – 2250 AED.
- Residence (with EID input) – 3400 AED.
- Help with Emirates VIP -500 AED.
- VIP medical care – 1500 AED.
- Status change – 1000 AED.
Company registration in the Sharjah Publishing City Free Economic Zone
The registration process is simplified, so it should not cause difficulties. Also, the internal migration service accelerates the process of obtaining a visa for investors.
The registration process looks like this:
- The first day is the issuance of a trade license and documents on the formation of the company.
- The third day is the registration of the electronic channel, the issuance of the institution’s card.
- The fifth day is the issuance of an entry permit/visa for status change, medical examination, emirate identity card.
- The sixth day is visa stamping.
The list of documents will depend on the chosen business option.
- Registration form.
- Photocopy of passports, Visa and Emirates identity cards of each shareholder, director, manager.
- Photo on a white background (passport size).
- Address confirmation (extreme utility bills).
- Charter and Memorandum.
- Sample signature of the proposed management.
- Registration form.
- Declaration of the real estate object.
- A copy of the passport, a photo of the manager.
- A paper confirming the manager’s address, for example, a bank statement..
- The founding document, the Charter of the company.
- Certificate of registration of the main company (certified).
- Decision of the Board of Directors, power of attorney of the main company (certified).
- Business license of the main corporation.
Thus, Sharjah Publishing City is considered one of the most profitable solutions for businessmen who want to open a company in the UAE. Here is not only the best business infrastructure for expanding your business and conditions, but also a favorable transport interchange.